Simons is a family entertainment center featuring a state-of-the-art arcade, 10 lanes of bowling, billiards, darts, big screen tv’s, food, drinks and fun. We are currently remodeling and upgrading and will be opening very soon.
We are currently seeking:
Light Construction Worker/Remodeling:
- Have several projects to handle including light construction, remodeling and repair.
- Having own tools preferred.
- Must have experience with paint, drywall, flooring etc.
- Managing a high volume bar and or restaurant
- Hiring/Scheduling and bar staff management. Manage and maintain employee personnel & training files
- Computer / P.O.S. / Microsoft Office
- Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer management, at all times
- Work in all areas of the bar, floor, kitchen and office, to ensure that best practice is maintained by the team and that any areas requiring improvement may be identified
- Take full responsibility for the set-up and effective operation of the bar, within company policy, at all times
- Maximize all sales opportunities in the business, including quality of food and drink service and availability, using all company point-of-sale as directed; have an understanding of all promotions and point-of-sale requirements and work with the team and area manager to maximize sales at every opportunity
- Manage all delivery processes, including checking in orders, storage, stock rotation, security, loss investigation and staff training
- Manage all stock-management processes, including timely stock counts, line checks, wastage reports, loss investigation and staff training
- Follow all company security procedures, including loss prevention measures and procedures for the security of staff and premises, at all times
- Manage and maintain correct staffing levels, in line with targets and in relation to sales-forecasting
- Carry out any duties as instructed by general manager and head office